Sea Kayaking Croatia

Sea Kayaking Croatia

Thursday, January 23, 2014

ASK Balkans Q&A Session

Hey future trekkies-

There has been a lot of demand for an information session to sit down and chat about ASK Balkans. The excitement... it's just so great!

So, Tuesday, January 28th from 11:00am - 12:00pm we are convening right outside the PSP Offices (Bill Moore Student Success Center Level 2). Chaffee, David Knobbe, Assistant Director of ORGT, and myself will be present to take questions and discuss comments and concerns.

Note: if you cannot make the date, leave a comment and follow this post below! We will answer questions on a rolling basis with a priority to answer before the application deadline on January 29th.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Angela


7 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm probably going to attend the internship fair instead. ): so please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a scheduled research study participation appointment during this time. Let me know if there are any updates I need to know about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be in class during this time, but I'm definitely interested! Please let me know if there's any information I miss or need to hear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same boat! I won't be able to come, but please post some information/share on email after the session!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won't be able to come, but I am very interested. Please let us know some info(especially finalized dates)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry, I wasn't able to attend the info session today due to the career fair. Definitely still interested!

    ReplyDelete